Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Pinnacles

Well, I finally made it down to Pinnacles National Monument while it was still May.
I saw lots of flowers and barely any bees, which was what I was hoping for. I did sweat quite a bit, so if any sweat bees had been around, they would've loved me! But I was lucky and my sweat was left to pour off my body unhindered by any Metallic Sweat Bees.




Here ia a famous sight at Pinnacles- the Condor Crags










The real purpose of the trip was to take a lot of photos of flowers, so here they are:























































Tommy came with me, and we both enjoyed the trip. In order to take all these photos, we had to hike really far (to the top of Condor crags). This was a lot of panting exertion for me, and kind of a pleasant walk for Tommy.









This is what the day looked like








Here are a few photos of Tommy doing various things while he waited for me to catch my breath:
































Do you see his arm?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home